Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 5

Hair is looking ok this morning. End of the day yesterday it was slick to my scalp, so I boars bristle brushed it into submission. That way, it was at least oily all the way to the tips. This morning, I didn't rinse the baking soda, I just tossed the vinegar on top! It felt great! I got a handy little squirty bottle from the beauty supply store, and it's really nice to get the stuff right to my roots.

After blow dry this morning hair looks bouncy and nice, but I'm sure by the end of the day it will be slick again. I'm going out of town to see friends tonight, so I'll prolly wash it with a little shampoo this evening.

I'm shocked at how nice my decollatage is looking! I had breakouts on my chest and back, but all of a sudden they've dried up! If this keep up, I'll call it a success for SLS free!

No comments:

Post a Comment