Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 2

This morning my hair looked just like it did any other morning, not any more or less greasy. That's a plus! Last night I just kept wanting to jump back in the shower, but looking at my hair reminded me it's not that bad. Doubled the concentrations in my bottles and mixed with shower water on the fly. Much less cold that way, I think I'll keep it up.

Did honey and aspirin mask on greasy parts of face. When I rinsed that off I used the glycerin soap on my eye makeup, but then my whole face felt kind of oily, so I used it all over. When smoothing on the jojoba oil it struck me that I won't be able to to my "tinted moisturizer" trick anymore if I don't use moisturizer. Then I remembered that if this treatment works, I won't have all those nasty zits to cover up and I won't need to do the "tinted moisturizer" trick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evening now. My hair looked completely normal after I blow dried this morning. Fluffy and shiny. I had lunch with my mom and she was shocked I'd been 2 days without a shampoo. Face feels nice, not too oily and not too dry.

Hair is a little static-y. I'm gonna do some research to see what might fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment